[FoNC] next Nature trail

Colin Mackay crmackay at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 20:10:41 UTC 2017

Dear Friends of Newington Cemetery
I see you have another nature trail day coming up next week, can I just say today,  I discovered another fire which had been set last week sometime, by "someone." This fire was burning a red plastic waste bin, lots of paper from the betting shop, and several bird boxes! Well and truly burned, but still recognisable as bird boxes. I hope if you plan to establish any more boxes, they are higher up trees where our vandals cannot reach, and are strongly fixed to the tree.
I worry about any fires being set in the graveyard just now when there is so much dry timber.
Regards
Susan Mackay