[FoNC] Newington Cemetery nature trail

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 22:04:43 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

Our second nature trail event takes place on Saturday 10 June, 2 -3.30pm.

Please help us build on the success of the first event by coming along and bringing friends and family. Why not take the opportunity to introduce the cemetery to someone who has never visited before?

There will be short guided walks by the RSPB on tree and bird identification as well as the chance to take part in a bio-survey. There will also be lots for younger visitors including mini-beast discoveries, the construction of an even better bug hotel, fairy village crafts and paint-your-own bug.

Please share our flyer with anyone who you think would enjoy the experience!