[FoNC] FNC committee meeting minutes

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:46:20 UTC 2018

Dear friends,
The minutes from our most recent meeting are now up on the website: https://www.newington-cemetery.org.uk/minutes_20181107.html
Newington Cemetery - Draft Minutes of meeting: Wednesday 7 November 2018<https://www.newington-cemetery.org.uk/minutes_20181107.html>
Newington Cemetery Project
www.newington-cemetery.org.uk

We have asked Grange Prestonfield Community Council to apply for a community grant on our behalf to purchase a secure tool box, a wheelbarrow and other tools. If we are successful, we hope to set up a new weekend working party to do further projects. If you've ever thought about joining the working party or just fancy helping out once in a while, but have other commitments on a Monday, this would be a great opportunity to get involved! As ever, please contact us on info at newington-cemetery.org.uk<mailto:info at newington-cemetery.org.uk> if you have any questions or want more information.