[FoNC] Early Morning Bird Walk and Count

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:09:34 UTC 2019

Dear Friends,

William Walker has kindly offered to lead our (almost) annual bird count this weekend on Sunday 28 April at 6am. This is a wonderful time to hear and see the cemetery's birdlife at its most active and will no doubt be a rewarding experience for everyone who can face the early hour!

The bird count is open to everyone, although realistically, we expect the group to be very small. However, we are also planning a more general bird walk and event on 5 May in the early evening - more details to follow soon.

Bird count - meet at the cemetery gates 6am on Sunday 28 April. The walk will finish by 7.15 am (just in time for breakfast).

Best wishes,

Ellen-Raissa Jackson
(Friends of Newington Cemetery/GPCC)