[FoNC] Working Party

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:41:42 UTC 2019

Many thanks for cutting the grass go to Iain!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Apr 2019, at 11:35, Carolyn Walker via Friends <friends at newington-cemetery.org.uk<mailto:friends at newington-cemetery.org.uk>> wrote:

Janet’s two trees have been planted.  William and I went ahead this week as Derek was worried that one tree looked peeky and I thought they had been in pots too long.
They will need watering on 15th and it is a long walk down from the tap so I would be grateful if people would bring an extra watering can or two and help with that.

Someone has cut the grass at the gate, for which thanks.
There are quite a few Giant Hogweed seedlings sprouting up all over the place…….we should get these out asap.
See you Monday.
Carolyn