[FoNC] FONC meeting 26 June

Alan McKinney amckinney at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 21:26:55 UTC 2019

Sorry - have not been around for sometime but really trying to get myself 'up to speed' once again.The idea (still active) is that the Community Payback Gravestone rebuilding programme moves from the Grange Cemetery to the Newington Cemetery at sometime in the future. There are some logistical difficulties but hopefully these can be resolved (I certainly think they can).Please note I do not have any timescale for this at the moment as the Grange Association is about to further financially support the programme. This additional money will require to be exhausted BEFORE any movement is possible.This is for info - apologies I have been 'invisible' for sometime. Have to add this is my third time effort.AlanAlan McKinneySent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Ellen-Raissa via Friends <friends at newington-cemetery.org.uk> Date: 24/06/2019  22:41  (GMT+00:00) To: friends at newington-cemetery.org.uk Subject: [FoNC] FONC meeting 26 June

Dear Friends,

Our next meeting is on Wednesday 26 June at 7.30pm, Prestfield Church.

The agenda is:

1.  Welcome

2.  Apologies

3.  Minutes of Last Meeting (ERJ)

4.  Recent Contacts to Info and other outside contacts (BB)

5.  Working Party update & Future Work (BMcN/CW)

6.  Tool Store Grant  - update and options (TH)

7.  Trees – planting and approach (ERJ/CW)

8.  New Leaflets (BMcN)

9.  Future Events (ERJ/TH)

10. Any other business

11. Date of future meetings and working parties (July and August).

Hope to see you there!