[FoNC] Next committee meeting

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:44:50 UTC 2019

Dear Friends

It was lovely to see so many of you at the Snowdrop Walk on such a sunny afternoon! We had some very positive feedback and welcomed many new visitors to the cemetery.

Our next committee meeting is on Wednesday 13 March, 7.30pm at Priestfield Church. It's always toasty and warm and everyone is very welcome! We will be discussing our planting plans, a report back on the Snowdrop Walk, a new leaflet and how to tackle the project to install an on-site tool store, among other things. If you can't join us, but have any suggestions or issues you'd like to raise, just let me know.

Ellen-Raissa