[FoNC] FW: Grange Cemetery - information about the graves and the trees

Tony Harris Planning at grangeprestonfieldcc.org.uk
Tue Nov 3 10:59:21 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The Grange Association Cemetery Group has expanded its notable graves
information etc and i pass on this email for your information.

Best wishes,

Tony

From:  Roger Kellett <aah at grangeassociation.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 3 November 2020 at 09:45
To:  Roger Kellett <aah at grangeassociation.com>
Subject:  Grange Cemetery - information about the graves and the trees

Dear Grange Association Member

As part of the Grange Association there is a small group, the Cemetery
Group, who have been researching the graves in Grange Cemetery.  They have
produced two booklets of notable graves and have erected notice boards in
the cemetery about these graves.  They have recently been given details of
five more graves with Greek inscriptions researched by Ian McHaffie.

Peter Pitkin, the Grange Association ³tree man², has conducted a
comprehensive survey of all the trees in the cemetery, drawn a map of the
trees and compiled a list of all the species.

All this information is now available on the Grange Association website at
http://gaedin.co.uk/wp/cemetery and printed copies of the booklets are
available in holders attached to the notice boards.  We hope you will find
this interesting.

If you have further information on people buried in the cemetery, or
photographs we could see, please do make contact as we would be very
interested.

Replies to sue.tritton at grangeassociation.com

Best wishes

The Cemetery Group