[FoNC] money to spend at NC

rjmwilson at freeuk.com rjmwilson at freeuk.com
Fri Oct 30 16:25:35 UTC 2020

Hi Ellen! I'd just like to make a comment following the small part of
the meeting I was able to hear the other evening on Zoom.
Whilst a few bat boxes might be interesting I wonder if instead of
carving out seats in logs you and the committee might consider spending
some resources on a slow and gradual but systematic righting of
headstones the give the cemetery more dignity in its general appearance.
I reckon there are many stones that small parties of us could select and
do ourselves to straighten up if we put our minds to it. They do not
need to be vertical.
I envisage this as a long process but one the would be worthwhile. You
might get grant money for it, if any exists in the present circumstances
for levers, ropes and elbow grease.
Just a suggestion.
Latest recording for bats gone off for analysis. Bats and Audiomoths
featured on the Today programme this morning just as I got back from NC.

iain.