[FoNC] Doors Open Day - this Sunday

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:31:32 UTC 2022

Dear Friends

This Sunday we are very pleased to welcome visitors to the cemetery as part of the Doors Open Day events. The theme this year is 'Standing Strong' and we are celebrating our many wonderful trees as well as testing our new tree trail. We hope you will come along and let us know what you think.

There event will run from 1-4pm on Sunday 25 September, with family arts activities from 1-3pm. We will be on hand to answer questions, hand out copies of the tree trail and collect your feedback.

The flyer is here on our website - http://www.newington-cemetery.org.uk/documents/DOD2022.pdf
 - please share it as widely as you can!

Best wishes,
Ellen-Raissa and the Friends of Newington Cemetery