[FoNC] Fwd: Snowdrop Walk Sunday 12 February 1- 3pm

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:56:09 UTC 2023

Dear Friends
This message didn’t reach everyone, so I’m sending it again. I’m sitting on a bench in the cemetery right now, admiring the snowdrops and listening to wonderful birdsong- wrens, thrushes, robins and many more! I hope you can join us tomorrow but if not, do come and visit soon.
Best wishes
Ellen-Raissa

Sent by magic from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: