[WGNC] Filming and Garden rubbish

Susan Mackay crmackay at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 13:51:28 UTC 2017

We survived the film crew last week though there was a bit of litter left nothing too bad, but there were crowds of people and herse with coffin from 8am till 10pm on Friday then more on Sunday.
 Just thought the group might want to know too there is someone on McLaren road throwing their grass cuttings and now hedge cuttings over their wall into the graveyard. Perhaps a little note through their door would be a good idea if you can work out which house is guilty? Take a look next time you are in, and see what you think. Good luck for Sunday. Susan

Sent from my iPhone