[WGNC] Working Party Reminder

Fairholme1 fairholme1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 10:25:17 UTC 2018

Hello

I hope everyone has been enjoying this lovely weather.

This is a reminder of our upcoming next Working Party due on Monday 16th. July.

The plan is
To remove Giant Hogweed Seedlings
Digging out bramble roots beside the catacombs lower level to prepare for later planting.
If we have enough people, we could also continue to work on the fence around the compost area.

Ellen advises
People will need to bring good strong spades and forks for this work. We could also use a mallet and if anyone has a post hole digger or similar that would be most useful.

If anyone would like a lift to bring these tools please let me know. 667 8645.

Re our next Committee Meeting, this was to have been on 18th July, but because Tony, Ellen and maybe also Barbara M are on holiday Ellen feels it might be better to cancel. It would then be deferred till Wednesday 12th September. What does everyone else think?

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday.

Regards

Barbara B

Sent from my iPad