[WGNC] Grange Fair 2019 11th May 1-4.30pm

Fairholme1 fairholme1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 21:54:03 UTC 2019

Hello Lucy

Thank you for your speedy response. Please send on your booking form and any other information which you consider would be helpful.

Before contacting you I approached our Friends of Newington Cemetery Group to gauge availability and or support on the day and am delighted to say everyone responded positively. I would anticipate two to three of us would be manning the table on the day.

Looking forward to joining you and thank you once more for offering us the opportunity.

Kind regards
Barbara B
On behalf of Friends of Newingon Cemetery

Sent from my iPad