[WGNC] Grange Fair

Barbara Blows tartanbell at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 13:11:30 UTC 2019

Hello all,
As you are aware, Newington cemetery has applied to attend The Grange Fair 11 May 2019 1-4.30pm. There has been a very positive response for help before and or on the day.
Its a great opportunity to raise our profile and maybe recruit some more volunteers, and fulfills our obligation to do something for cemeteries week.
I am very happy to man the stall for up to two hours on the day but will need a bit of help with the following:
- preparation of some material for the stall. I am aware there are some resources within the group (pictures of butterflies, birds, fungi, brief information sheets, child friendly activities). I am happy to make copies of these, if you are happy to share what you have. Please let me know.
- it would also be useful to have some way of displaying our material upright so poster boards etc would be very welcome if anyone has access to something like this.
I'd be delighted to hear any other ideas anyone might have and all offers of help are most gratefully received.
Barbara Blows
tartanbell at aol.com