[WGNC] Bird Poster for Grange Fair

Douglas&barbara Blows fairholme1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 17:18:04 UTC 2019

Hello Iain and Everyone

As you know Our Friends Group is joining the Grange Fair this year Saturday May 11th 1-430pm.
We have booked a stall and I wondered if you had progressed any with your poster? I do have some material regarding the birds found in the cemetery, but not a lot.
Our purpose of being there is to try to publicise what we do, with emphasis on encouraging residents/families/students to visit and if possible recruit more Friends to the working group.In addition to  Birds I have very little in the way of info re: Butterflies Insects Mammals or Fungi which might catch the interest of visitors If you have anything you would be prepared to lend for copying
I would be very grateful.
To date Lise, Tony, and Barbara Mc(if she is free) have agreed to help, further offers, even for part of the time would be welcome. The local Library will have toilets facilities open on the day.
The table supplied is 2 x 3. This is free as we are not selling anything, but I assume a small donation would be appreciated.
 I have purloined from my daughter Elaine 2 x poster A3 stand up boards which will fill either end. We need a few things that might draw families to the stall has anyone any suggestions?
I hope the early Bird walk went well this morning.

Regards Barbara B

Douglas & Barbara Blows
fairholme1 at aol.com