[WGNC] Monday 20 May - next working party

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 22:54:32 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder that the next working party is on Monday, 10am at the gates. We will be doing a bit of summer planting, tidying up the entrance, attacking the hogweed and vanquishing the brambles by the catacombs. So, forks, spades and long sleeves would be helpful.

Tony has very kindly produced an options paper on the proposed tool store. Please email me if you would like me to send you a copy. We can also talk about it on Monday if you have questions, suggestions or concerns, or just want me to point out the potential sites.

Hope to see you on Monday!

Ellen

PS - the Inch Nursery is having a plant sale tomorrow (Saturday 18) from 9 to 1pm - cash or cheques only. If you are planning to go and want to buy anything extra, our bug hotel and the tree stump by the screen wall are happy to accept donations ;-)