[WGNC] NC Update

Barbara BLOWS tartanbell at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 20:28:05 UTC 2019

Dear Ellen et al,

While planting wallflower at the entrance this morning, Susan came over to report she had noticed we had left up a laminated sign for Dr John Ross, and she also handed me a pile of arrows and a couple of other signs which she had kindly stored for us. I can store them but if it’s best who should I return them to?

Walking round near the grave of John Ross I noticed under a laurel bush a large spade and a blue shovel.  I’ve left them there in case they belonged to a nearby grave site. However if they belong to one of our group please let me know I’ll go back and collect them up.

The ferns are all looking well, which is nice.

Kind regards

Barbara B.

Sent from my iPad