[WGNC] Doors Open Day

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:06:32 UTC 2019

Hi all! Here is a message from Tony about DOD this weekend:

I guess most of you do not need reminding about this coming Sunday, but just in case I attach a link to our flyer about the event.  We shall be setting up from 11.00-12.00 on Sunday morning and I know some of you are helping with that and during the event in the afternoon, but all offers of help welcome.  Even if you cannot help please try to come along and support us and also tell neighbours and friends.

Let’s hope for reasonable weather.

Best wishes,

Tony

Here is a link to the flyer: