[WGNC] Work party Monday 16 Nov

Carolyn Walker carolynwalker24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:37:38 UTC 2020

Hello all
Janet Sidaway us going to join us this time. Hope all you friends are feeling fit and that the weather will be kind.

I have stacked a whole lot more plants from Morag and Robin’s garden near the entrance. I hope someone knows where the wheelbarrow is.....we shall need it.
The plants are to go in at the catacombs but some weeding will have to be done there first.  I will bring some foxgloves to plant as well.  We shall need 4 helpers there I think.

Other jobs if we have enough help
Weeding...   Entrance bed
                     Screen wall hedge
                     Mound near screen wall
                     Area around birch tree by
                        second seat.
If anyone has spotted anything else that needs doing please tell us.
Look forward to seeing you Monday
And thanks from Carolyn
Sent from my iPhone