[WGNC] Monday 16 Nov working party - CANCELLED

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:23:54 UTC 2020

Hi folks, I am sorry but we have decided that we have to cancel this month's working party given the high infection rates for Newington and Dalkeith Road in particular.

Our next opportunity for a working party is on 18 January 2021. I hope that things will have improved before then, but we will review the situation on 8 January and confirm any necessary arrangements.

In the meantime, I will follow up our plan to purchase some bat boxes and I encourage everyone to keep visiting the cemetery, perhaps with some gardening gloves in your back pocket to pull out the odd pesky weed.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me: vicechair at gp-cc.org.uk

Stay safe, friends.