[WGNC] FW: Personal update to NCWP - Douglas Blows.

Tony Harris alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 14:28:52 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Sad news and feel free to contact Barbara direct if you wish,

Tony

From:  Angela & Tony Harris <alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk>
Date:  Saturday, 7 August 2021 at 15:26
To:  Barbara Blows <tartanbell at aol.com>
Subject:  Re: Personal update to NCWP - Douglas Blows.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for passing on your very sad news and I shall pass this on.   We
all enjoyed our time with Douglas and we shall miss him and his
contributions greatly.

With kindest regards and deep condolences from all of us,

Tony