[WGNC] Working parties starting in September

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:39:44 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!
Just to let you know that we are planning to restart working parties in September. We hold working parties on the third Monday of the month - so that will be 20 September (10am at the cemetery gates). Even if you don't think you can come regularly, it would be wonderful if you could make a special effort to come to this one - we have a lot to do after 18 months away!
Thanks,
Ellen-Raissa
PS - I have written to the council cemeteries team about the wall and will update you when I get some more information.