[WGNC] Working parties restart!

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:41:59 UTC 2021

Hi all, our working parties restart tomorrow, Monday 20 September, 10-11.45, meeting inside the cemetery gates. The council team have been in to cut the grass, but have left several patches of dock stalks other pesky things for us to clear. I am sure that Carolyn also has plans for the areas around the new trees at the Catacombs and weeding by the CWGC screen wall. Hope to see you in the morning! (Special shout out to Chris, Mia and Elaine - and anyone else I have met in the cemetery recently - it would be great if you could make it).
Thanks,
Ellen-Raissa