[WGNC] Snowdrop walk - cancelled

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:28:20 UTC 2022

I am so sorry, but the weather has got the better of us and I think we should cancel our walk today. I don't think anyone is going to turn up in this downpour and nor will it be much fun doing any planting. Thank you all for your enthusiasm over the last few weeks - it was very encouraging to feel like we were getting back on track.

However, we still have lots of things to plant at our next working party on Monday 21 February, and the snowdrops will be there when the rain stops!

If you know of anyone who was planning to come, please can you let them know? I will send out an email to all Friends, and will also stand at the gates for 20 minutes or so around 1pm just in case.

Best wishes,
Ellen-Raissa