[WGNC] Working party this Monday, 21 March

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:07:23 UTC 2022

Hi all
There is a working party planned for this Monday, 21 March. Unfortunately, I have Covid and won't be able to join you. I know that Tony is planning on coming and I am sure others are too. I had hoped to be replenishing the bug hotel this month, but I shall save that for April. It would be very helpful if someone could check the situation with the hidden shelter we came across the other month - I left a note on it asking the person to remove the non-organic items.
Hope to see you all next month when I'm fully recovered!
Ellen-Raissa