[FoNC] Break in

Issaq ahmed eyeahmed at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 20:00:07 UTC 2017

Hi there

I was hoping to alert you to a break in yesterday in Cobden crescent. Unfortunately the thieves made off with our IMAC computer and MacBook laptop.

A witness saw some of the items in the cemetery at around 4-5pm yesterday. He thought some one dumped them but later contacted me through next door website when I posted on there.

Unfortunately when we returned there last night and also today the items were not to be found.

The thieves have be remanded in custody but unfortunately one of them is a 15 year old girl who the police had to let out last night. Unsurprisingly she absconded on returning home only to be caught again by the police tonight with her accomplice.

I spoke with Linda today when we were walking through the cemetery to see if we could see any of the items. She suggested emailing the group to see if anyone may have seen the 2 individuals in the cemetery. The man is older and in his 20s.

I'm desperate to try and get the silver MacBook laptop back. It has a significant encrypted non identifiable patient data on it which would be of no use to anyone except myself and my research interest in Osteoarthritis.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Issaq