[FoNC] NC grass

Susan Mackay crmackay at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 01:52:28 UTC 2019

Iain, and all- I thought I’d let you know I spent some time at the weekend laying an edge of logs along the front of your grass to stop anyone parking further over.
We could really do with more gravel to fill up the muddy hole which is appearing at the front of the grass but I’m sure there will be no money available for that, unless they could spare any from the bag they delivered for foundations for the shed?
Susan
(The lady from the lodge, I rather like the title!)

Sent from my iPhone