[FoNC] grave seeker

Fairholme1 fairholme1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 20:56:48 UTC 2019

Hi Iain

I did receive an e mail this afternoon, probably from this man, I advised him to contact Mortonhall as he gave very little info apart from his ancestors name I also sent a copy on to both Tony and Dennis for their information. It’s great you were there to advise him. Out of interest do we have a point of referral on the notice board for visitors arriving on speck looking to find a grave?

Also this weekend is the last day for buying plants from the Inch Nursery. Some of them are reduced, for anyone interested in going.

Barbara B.

Sent from my iPad