[FoNC] Working party and call for help.

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:40:20 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

We would normally have a working party on Monday, but for various reasons, we have decided to postpone until Monday 22 November.

If you can join us from 10-11.45 next week, we will be planting more bulbs (with the aid of a planter generously donated by the Inch) and repairing some path borders.

I am sorry for the late notice - I have been at COP in Glasgow this week, which was very busy (and frustrating). On a positive note, I got a chance to talk to Chris Packham and some young people about biodiversity and the importance of volunteering in greenspaces for protecting your mental health.

Finally, we have been discussing what we want to do with various bits of money that we have been given. We have some bat boxes that we need to locate in suitable positions - if anyone has expertise in this please get in touch. Also, many people have suggested that we put some effort into re-erecting headstones. This is not a straightforward proposition, but also not impossible. If anyone wants to volunteer to do some research into our options, please email me!

With all good wishes for a greener future,
Ellen-Raissa