[FoNC] Working party and call for help.

jsidawayxx at gmail.com jsidawayxx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:37:04 UTC 2021

Dear Ellen,

I am sorry I will  be away next Monday. Great news about grants and
donations. I suggest that at least some of the money be spent  on creating
something accessible and eye catching, such as a  patch of
butterfly-attracting plants, or endangered wild plants, with a notice
explaining the  purpose, and  thanking the donors.

Best wishes,

Janet

Janet Sidaway

Please reply using  <mailto:jsidawayxx at gmail.com> jsidawayxx at gmail.com and