[WGNC] geophysical survey of catacombs

Magnus Hagdorn magnus.hagdorn at marsupium.org
Thu Jan 19 09:37:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I just had a chat with a colleague of mine who is responsible for
geophysics student projects. He was well excited by the idea to do a
geophysical survey of the catacombs. In fact, he suggest to hit it with
everything we have: ground penetrating radar, gravity, geo-resistivity,
etc. It's too late for this academic year, but it would be interesting
for next academic year, ie after the summer. He also suggested to have
an exploratory survey during the summer to see what can be seen.

Regards
magnus