[WGNC] geophysical survey of catacombs

Tony Harris planning at grangeprestonfieldcc.org.uk
Thu Jan 19 11:49:52 UTC 2017

Hi Magnus,

That is very encouraging news, for which many thanks.  I understand about
the academic year and I guess the catacombs anyway are now into a longer
term project.   All this will need careful liaison with the CEC Parks,
Greenspace and Cemeteries Service (and their consultants) which I am happy
to be involved with having kicked this off with them last year. An
exploratory recce this summer sounds a good idea also in liaison with the
CEC guys.   Before doing this What might be best would be to meet your
colleague at the cemetery when we can explain what we know already and
maybe scope out what the recce might look at so we can then jointly let
CEC know.  What do you think?  Happy to meet on a date and time to suit
your colleague.

Tony