[WGNC] Working Party Monday 16th September at 10am

Derek McNaught derek at spectrum-training.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 20:15:40 UTC 2019

Dear All
The working party next Monday will be our chance to tidy up the graves that
will be featured on Doors open day. Tony will take us over the route for
the day and we will then tidy up. I hope as many of you as possible will be
there on the day.
Sunday 29th September is DoorsOpen Day and I should be grateful if you
could let me know if you are able to help on the day either setting up in
the morning or in the afternoon meeting and greeting visitors.
Barbara