[WGNC] Snowdrop Walk - 16 February

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 19:01:50 UTC 2020

Thank you to everyone who came to this month's working party! I am very pleased to say that the nature trail signs have been installed in the plots that we cleared and they look great.

This year's snowdrop walk is on Sunday 16 February, from 1-3pm. This is a week earlier than usual, so hopefully the snowdrops will still be putting on a good show.  I was thinking of splitting it into two shifts: 12.30-2 and 2-3.15. It really makes a difference to visitors to have someone to meet and greet them, so if you can help out on the day please can you let me know?

I have a poster for the walk, which I can share by email - please spread the word!

Many thanks,
Ellen