[WGNC] mailing lists

Magnus Hagdorn magnus.hagdorn at marsupium.org
Thu Oct 29 08:00:07 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I'd like to remind you of how our mailing lists are setup to make
communication easier. We currently have two mailing lists:

1. the working group mailing list
working-group at newington-cemetery.org.uk
Every subscriber can post to this list. It is inteded for general
discussion about what is going on in the cemetery.

2. the friends mailing list
friends at newington-cemetery.org.uk
this is a moderated mailing list, ie only some people can post to it
other posts are only posted once a moderator has approved them. the
idea is that this mailing list is used for news and announcements
rather than discussions.

I am happy to simplify this setup to single mailing list should you
wish to.

Regards
magnus