[WGNC] FoNC - FW: meeting note from Wed 7 July brolly meeting

Tony Harris alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 17:16:48 UTC 2021

Hello FoNC Working Group,

I took part in this informal meeting on Wednesday evening of Edinburgh
Cemeteries Group, chaired by Susan Buckham of EWHT.  Thoughts and comments
always welcome and you may be interested in the proposed workshops.  As I
received no positive  reaction when some weeks ago I referred to whether we
wished to rake part in Doors Open Day this year (25/26 Sep) and we are not
now restarting our own working parties before September, you will see that I
have said we will forget it this year, unless things change.   The publicity
will be online only and we do not know what physically it will be possible
to do by the end of September.    At present nothing to stop us doing a
Fingus Foray later if circumstances permit and there are volunteers.  I will
separately forward the Agenda for Wednesday¹s meeting as this has attached
the documents referred to in Susan¹s note of the meeting.   I don¹t know who
is in Working Group re coverage or whether it would be better to send to
Friends for Magnus to forward.  I am sending this to Ellen and Carolyn
additionally just to be sure.

Tony