[WGNC] Possibilities for working party starting again?

Carolyn Walker carolynwalker24 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:43:34 UTC 2021

Hello there Working Group

Does anyone think we might get back to regular work party at the Cemetery this summer?  I don’t know the exact position on Covid rules and groups but I do hope we can get something going as things are really growing after all the rain.

If group working is impossible for the moment…………... would someone be prepared to take on weeding the beds at the front gate? Dandelions are taking over there and need to come out.
									…………..   Iain cuts the grass there from time to time but we could perhaps do with another volunteer to alternate with him.

William and I will carry on down at the Memorial Wall and the Catacomb building. But if we are to keep up with our planting plans there group working would be best.

It would be good to know your thoughts.

In the meantime I hope everyone is keeping well and I greatly look forward to seeing you again this summer.

Best wishes,  Carolyn