[WGNC] FW: Edinburgh and East Lothian Doors Open Days 2021 - Newington Cemetery

Tony Harris alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 27 15:14:46 UTC 2021

This did not appear when it should seemingly..

Tony

From:  Angela & Tony Harris <alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk>
Date:  Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 18:55
To:  working-group <working-group-bounces at newington-cemetery.org.uk>
Subject:  FW: Edinburgh and East Lothian Doors Open Days 2021 - Newington
Cemetery

Hello,

I received this recently and should have forwarded it on, so now do so.
Ideas, suggestions and offers about Newington Cemetery for Doors Open Days
welcome.
As the cemetery is always open to the public anything we might consider
doing on site must at present be uncertain, but worth thinking about.  I
have not responded to this so far.

I look forward to hearing from you

Tony
Friends of Newington Cemetery