[WGNC] Working party postponed to 22 November

Ellen-Raissa ellenraissa at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:40:04 UTC 2021

Hi
This message repeats some information from the Friends email:

We would normally have a working party on Monday, but for various reasons, including Carolyn being away, we have decided to postpone until Monday 22 November.

If you can join us from 10-11.45 next week, we will be planting more bulbs (with the aid of a planter generously donated by the Inch) and repairing some path borders. If we can get some more of the small logs in place that will protect the paths and graves from the worst of the winter mud and the occasional inconsiderate driver (!)

Ellen-Raissa