[WGNC] FoNC - Newington Cemetery Working Party 10.00 Monday 17th January 2022

Tony Harris alltnasubh at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 17:01:41 UTC 2022

Dear All,

Carolyn will be at the cemetery on Monday for a working party and we hope as
many of you as are able to will attend.    Carolyn may be slightly later
than 10.00 dependent on when a decorator turns up earlier at their home.
I do not know at present if we will have key access to the toolstore and
therefore please bring tools for weeding.  Unfortunately I shall not be able
to make it as we shall still be self-isolating then, but soon to come to an
end.

Best wishes,

Tony