[FoNC] CEC Culture & Communities Committee on Tuesday 15th September 2020 - Cemetery Tour Guide Operator Registration Scheme

Tony Harris Planning at grangeprestonfieldcc.org.uk
Sat Sep 12 17:56:24 UTC 2020

Hello all,

This item is for next Tuesday's meeting of this CEC committee.  The Report
raises quite a few questions and seems not fully thought out, but the Scheme
may well have merit.
I would like to send the attached draft email to all members of this CEC
Committee before the meeting, copied to our B15 Ward Councillors who are not
on this Committee.
I have already spoken to Sue and she may also take this up in the context of
Grange Cemetery.   The points I have raised are quick thoughts as there is
not much time.  This matter
appeared in Wednesday¹s Evening News also

You need only reply is you want more added or don¹t agree with the email and
in this case if you could let me know by close of play tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Tony