[FoNC] Umbrella group

Caroline Gerard caroline.gerard at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 17 10:17:07 UTC 2021

Good morning all,

Here's the "official bit" about next week's meeting. RSVP!

One thing to discuss is the Guidance. Do we need to amend it for the
one-size-fits-all purpose? As Robbie said yesterday, I'd compiled one for
Warriston, which he'd reduced and condensed for general consumption. (And if
you want to read the Warriston one, just say the word.)

susan buckham is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Umbrella Group meeting March 24

Time: Mar 24, 2021 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96244090473?pwd=emUybmc3ZWplRTQvWEtUcVVZdmtIQT09

Meeting ID: 962 4409 0473

Passcode: 308351

And also, to make life simpler, it would be handy if we all had each other's
e-mail addresses. We've been using BCC so far. So let's go for the "organ
donation number". If you do NOT wish the address through which you received
this e-mail circulated to the others in the group, please advise! Then we'll
try to remember that you go into the BCC box.

Caroline