[WGNC] notable graves update

Dennis Smith dennisjennysmith at waitrose.com
Sat Jan 12 17:48:59 UTC 2019

Hi Magnus

Great work - congratulations on your photos.  I'm having a problem accessing
some texts via the drop-down menu (using MS Edge on a laptop).  The menu
usually appears with a space between entries, so I can't access anything
after Isaacs on the screen.  Sometimes (especially if I re-open in a new
tab) I get rid of the unwanted spaces but still lose everything after
Restall.  Any suggestions on how to work round this?

One small discrepancy: some entries give dates of birth and death in the
heading but most don't.  I quite like dates - they show users immediately
what era the subject lived in - but either way we should probably
standardise all entries in the same format.  'MacFarlane' in the heading
should be changed to match 'Macfarlane' in the body of the text.

Everybody - let me know if you have any queries or comments about the
contents of texts.

All the best

Dennis